MOTIVA Training was created on 10 July 2011 with a Vision:
All ILAC-recognised accreditation bodies provide comprehensive training to accredited conformity assessment bodies (CABs), including laboratories, inspection bodies, product certification bodies, proficiency testing providers and reference material providers.
Our Mission is to fill this need.
To motivate the implementation of best QMS practice in accredited CABs.
Ned Gravel (MOTIVA Principal) has been doing this since 2001 for accreditation bodies in North America and across the Asia Pacific region:
- Training accredited CABs within six ILAC-recognized accreditation bodies
- Assessing applicant and accredited CABs for six ILAC-recognized accreditation bodies
- Training accreditation body assessors for eight ILAC-recognized accreditation bodies
- Evaluating applicant and signatory accreditation bodies for ILAC recognition
- Training 17011 evaluators of ILAC-recognized accreditation bodies
- Training staff of ILAC-applicant and ILAC-signatory 17011 accreditation bodies
- Training regulatory agencies in the implementation and maintenance of 17011-conformant accreditation programs.
The following skill sets are how MOTIVA can help CABs, accreditation bodies and regulatory agencies in the implementation of best QMS practice for accredited CABs.
- MOTIVA can motivate buy-in for a CAB QMS conformant to their specific CASCO standard (ISO/IEC 17025, 17020, 17065, 17043, etc)
- MOTIVA can help a CAB's QMS work harder for the CAB
- MOTIVA can help regulators work with ILAC-recognised accreditation bodies or implement their own regulatory accreditation program that meets most of the requirements in ISO/IEC 17011
- MOTIVA understands laboratories, inspection bodies, product certification bodies, the accreditation of these bodies, and regulatory health and safety requirements.